Technifex’s FauxFire® Torch is the most realistic looking simulated torch in the world! Using our latest FauxFire® technology, Technifex has developed a low-cost way to incorporate the ambiance of real flame into virtually any type of themed facility, ride or presentation. Fantastic for use in haunted houses, dark rides and permanent show venues. Our FauxFire® Torch can operate up to 24 hours per day and requires only power and steam. Two versions available depending on facility conditions.
NOTE: The FauxFire effect is NOT generally used for outdoor applications because there is usually limited control over air currents (wind) and ambient light levels. However, the system can be utilized outdoors at night, if the conditions are controlled.
**FauxFire®Torch Effect require a Steam Boiler or Facility Steam Supply. Technifex can make recommendations on equipment and steam requirements.**
Using our latest FauxFire® technology, Technifex has developed a low-cost way to incorporate the ambiance of real flame into virtually any type of themed facility, ride or presentation.
- The most realistic simulated torch on the market
- Flame height of 3-18 inches (7.6 – 45.7cm)
- Can be purchased with or without scenic cladding
- Can be used indoors wherever real fire is not an option
- 360 degrees of viewing
- Completely safe to touch
- Easy to operate and very low maintenance
- Includes long life LED lighting
- Best if used indoors and under controlled lighting
Technical Specifications (without scenic cladding):
- Dimensions (Air Version): Diameter = 7.2” (182mm) Height = 9” (228mm) Depth = 9.8 (249mm)
- Dimensions (Fan Version): Diameter = 7.2” (182mm) Height = 8.7” (221mm) Depth = 9.8 (249mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg) (Air Amplified Version)
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) (Fan Version)
- Power Requirements: 1 – 110VAC 5A circuit (both versions)
- Steam line size = ¼” NPT
- Steam Consumption: 5 lb/hr (both versions)
- Air Requirements : Up to 20 psi per fixture (Fan Version), ¼” Push to Connect
- Drain to Facility: 1 gal/hr/unit, ¼” Push to Connect